We suggest Miro.
This will allow you to access the Lex and Terry Uncensored and Sudden Death Member Feeds.
- Download Miro and the install the player.
- During installation it will prompt you to install the AVG plugin for your computer. This is not necessary so we suggest to hit cancel when you see this
- Open Miro, Click the option from the top menu called Sidebar, and then click Add Podcast.
- For the Sudden Death Podcast, enter the full url http://members.lexandterry.com/feed/suddendeath
For the Uncensored Podcast, enter http://members.lexandterry.com/feed/uncensored
- Then press button Create Podcast.
- You will next see a pop up box labeled – Login Required
- Enter your username and password and press OK
- You will now see your the podcast downloading, and will find it under Podcasts within the left menu
- To add both of the member feeds you will have to go through the steps above for each feed.
Other Programs To Use With Our Feed
For all Windows Versions – RSS Bandit
For Windows 8 – Podcast Bandit
After you successfully authenticate and are able to view the feeds, it is normal to see this message under all of the feed descriptions:
This content is for members only.
This is because the way many programs, RSS readers, Apps and browsers are setup and the way the site is setup for security, you will not be able to see the description. However, you will be able to see the title of the podcast feed for what day the feed is for, and you will be able to download and listen to the podcast for that day. For the description information for each day, please log into the member web site to view the descriptions for the daily podcast.