iPhone & iPad Devices (iOS)
We suggest using RSSRadio.
- Go to the App Store and download and install RSSRadio on your iPhone/iPad.
- Next, find and bring up the RSSRadio app on your iPhone/iPad.
- Next hit the plus (+) in the upper left part of the screen.
-You will see a bunch of podcast listings that come up, but ignore the desire to click on the one that says “LexandTerry Free Podcast”, because you will be deleting what you are subscribed to momentarily.
- Then hit the More… button and choose this option – Enter URL manually.
- Add the full URL that you see next for each of the member feeds (Add one feed address at a time. You should only have to do this process twice. First for the Uncensored feed and again for Sudden Death feed.)
- For the Sudden Death Podcast, enter the full url http://members.lexandterry.com/feed/suddendeath
For the Uncensored Podcast, enter http://members.lexandterry.com/feed/uncensored
- After you enter the full feed address hit Go.
- Next, you then will be prompted for your Username/Password. Use the login info that you were given from the member site, and hit the Done button.
- At this point the Podcast feed should validate. You will see a pop up screen with the name of the feed. Close that, and the full feed should be viewable so you will see the feeds and all of the archived podcast downloads for each of the feeds.
- To listen, hold down on of the daily feed dates, and then choose download.
- After it downloads, you will be ready to listen to the podcast feed for that day.
- Remember to get both of the member feeds you will have to go through the steps above for each feed.
After you successfully authenticate and are able to view the feeds, it is normal to see this message under all of the feed descriptions:
This content is for members only.
This is because the way many programs, RSS readers, Apps and browsers are setup and the way the site is setup for security, you will not be able to see the description. However, you will be able to see the title of the podcast feed for what day the feed is for, and you will be able to download and listen to the podcast for that day. For the description information for each day, please log into the member web site to view the descriptions for the daily podcast.